CALIXAR’s Acridine resistance protein B enables reliable fragment-based drug design (FBDD), structure-based drug discovery (SBDD) and antibody discovery against this specific target.
Unlike CALIXAR’s AcrB transporters, other alternative strategies result in an Acridine resistance protein B that becomes mutated and truncated.
As with all transporters, Acridine resistance protein B is a delicate targets, difficult to manufacture natively without particular know-how. Traditionally, Acridine resistance protein B was frequently developed in a solution that inherently cannot be pure, neither native(truncated, mutated), and consequently very unstable.
With CALIXAR’s expertise, we are capable of producing Multidrug efflux pump subunit AcrB that preserve the native structure and function of the target. Our AcrB transporter is pure, native, unaltered and stable. This is unparalleled on the market and at the vanguard of Membrane Protein technology.
See the application note related to the AcrB optimise thermostable composition: “A collaborative gene-to-structure workflow using cryoEM”
- Antibodies (including nanobodies, scaffold proteins, aptamers)
- Small molecules
- 3D Structures (classical X-ray or XFEL, Cryo-EM, NMR)
- Drug discovery (Screening: HTS, FBDD, SBDD; Hit and lead validation)
- Antibody discovery (Immunization and display technologies)
- Clinical stage (drug validation on reliable native AcrB)