CALIXAR’s FTAC6 is a very soft detergent used to stabilize native membrane proteins. FTAC6 is non-ionic and therefore not sensitive to ionic strength or pH variations is well adapted to stabilize many different specific membrane proteins. Due to the fluorinated chain, FTAC6 is poorly delipidating towards membrane proteins.
Our FTAC6 can improve the production of lipids-detergents mixed micelles, and protein detergent micelles. FTAC6 allows for the stabilization of native and functional membrane proteins in a solution.
Our FTAC6 is provided in powder form and will be used in an aqueous solution or buffer and can also be mixed within biological materials (biological membranes).
- Antibodies (including nanobodies, scaffold proteins, aptamers)
- Small molecules
- 3D Structures (cryoEM, XRay crystallography, NMR, SANS, SAXS)
- Drug discovery (Screening: HTS, FBDD, SBDD; Hit and lead validation)
- Antibody discovery (Immunization and display technologies)
- Clinical stage (drug validation on reliable native DDLAC)