CALIXAR’s CALXGLUK is a very gentle detergent used to stabilize native membrane proteins. CALXGLUK is non-ionic and hence is not sensitive to ionic strength or pH fluctuations is well adapted to stabilize many different specific membrane proteins.
Calixar’s CALXGLUK can help deliver lipids-detergents mixed micelles and protein detergent micelles. CALXGLUK also provides for the stabilization of native and functional membrane proteins within a solution.
Our CALXGLUK is provided in a powder form and is used in an aqueous solution or buffer which can also be mixed within biological substances (biological membranes).
CALXGLUK is a non-ionic calixarene based detergent / surfactant with three polar glucose groups and a heptyl chain.
- Antibodies (including nanobodies, scaffold proteins, aptamers)
- Small molecules
- 3D Structures (cryoEM, XRay crystallography, NMR, SANS, SAXS)
- Drug discovery (Screening: HTS, FBDD, SBDD; Hit and lead validation)
- Antibody discovery (Immunization and display technologies)
- Clinical stage (drug validation on reliable native DDLAC)