Membrane protein characterization
CALIXAR provides high-quality membrane protein biochemical assays and characterization services for scientists, researchers and others who require physical characterization of their membrane protein targets of interest. Our services are primarily used for (bio)drug discovery and are conformed for use in pharmaceutical, biotechnology firms, as well as for life sciences academic teams.
CALIXAR's Membrane Protein Biochemical Assays and Protein Characterization Services
CALIXAR’s Biochemical Membrane Protein Assays and Protein Characterization Services support pharmaceutical businesses, biotechnology firms, as well as academic teams to work with leading-quality and reliable targets at the discovery or clinical stages of (bio)tech discovery.
CALIXAR’s client projects can be fully performed in any kind of biochemical assay or protein characterization. CALIXAR gathers all in one place, the know-how, and technology required to tackle the drug discovery challenges, thereby optimizing time and improving success rates. CALIXAR will be your unique contact and can handle all your projects based on membrane proteins (no longer need for service providers localized at different sites).
Use CALIXAR’s Membrane Protein Biochemical Assays and Characterization Services to generate information regarding:
- Identification of targets/antigens partners by Co-purification and mass spectrometry
- Characterization (Western Blot, Coomassie Gel, SDS Page)
- Evaluation of purity levels
- Aggregation/oligomerization state assessment by Native Page, SEC and SEC-MALS
- Stability measurements (thermostability assays)
- Homogenization degrees (DLS, Native Page, Electron Microscopy Characterization)
- Functional activity (transport assays, radio binding assays, enzymatic assays, current/voltage clamp assays for ion channel).