CALIXAR’s Biochemical Membrane Protein Assays and Protein Characterization Services support pharmaceutical businesses, biotechnology firms, as well as academic teams to work with leading-quality and reliable targets at the discovery or clinical stages of (bio)tech discovery.
CALIXAR’s client projects can be fully performed in any kind of biochemical assay or protein characterization. CALIXAR gathers all in one place, the know-how, and technology required to tackle the drug discovery challenges, thereby optimizing time and improving success rates. CALIXAR will be your unique contact and can handle all your projects based on membrane proteins (no longer need for service providers localized at different sites).
Use CALIXAR’s Membrane Protein Biochemical Assays and Characterization Services to generate information regarding:
- Identification of targets/antigens partners by co-purification and mass spectrometry
- Characterization (Western Blot, Coomassie Gel, SDS-PAGE)
- Evaluation of purity levels
- Aggregation/oligomerization state assessment by Native-PAGE, SEC and SEC-MALS
- Stability measurements (thermostability assays)
- Homogeneity degree (DLS, Native-PAGE, Electron Microscopy characterization)
- Functional activity (ion flux assays, radioligand binding assays, enzymatic assays, current/voltage clamp assays for ion channel).